- RT @CamdenFringe: Our full programme of event will be announced, our new pigeon revealed & tickets will be on sale in 20 DAYS!!tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @CamdenFringe: Another sneaky peak of a bit of this years pigeon. Full bird will be revealed 1st June. http://t.co/S7VOMqiWWGtweeted 1 week ago
- RT @CamdenFringe: PERFORMERS! 3 days left to sort out your blurb, show info, images & press bumpf. Yes that means everything. Yes that …tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @ajhmurray: Just did Rainbow Trust golf dinner. Bernie Clifton was there. "What do you do?" "Retired ostrich jockey," he dead-panned.tweeted 1 hour ago
- @StageWrite @EtceteraTheatre not yet, but hear he is a pigeon fancier...tweeted 2 hours ago
- @StageWrite @EtceteraTheatre Any good ones? Just a suggestion, but if you can get Ryan Gosling it *might* help sell a few more tickets.tweeted 2 hours ago
- Review: Carnival of Crows at the Etcetera Theatre.
- Listen: a play by Paul Ferguson and Miller Theare Productions at The Etcetera
- The Overcoat: Gogol’s story adapted for the theatre by Le Mot Juste
- Beware the Wolf: Musical Shadow Theatre by Men in Space
- Getting It Off My Chest or How I lost My Breast and Found Myself by Janice Day
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Siamese Twins by Griselda Gambaro at Theatro Technis: A rare chance to see an Argentine Masterpiece.
Review by Carmel Shortall Griselda Gambaro is considered one of the most important Argentine and Latin American playwrights but her work is rarely performed in Britain. This situation is currently being remedied, however, as her play Siamese Twins, first performed in … Continue reading
Review by Carmel Shortall In Life, Amy De Bhrun tells the story of Grainne, a young woman who leaves small town Ireland to come to London in search of the Sex and the City lifestyle – or at least something … Continue reading
‘Our first aim is to entertain’: An interview with Trent Burton, writer and producer of Alternative.
By Carmel Shortall Having had a successful premiere and preview at The Camden Fringe in August, Alternative will return to The Etcetera Theatre for a six-day run in September, from the 13th to the 18th. I spoke to writer, producer … Continue reading
Review by Carmel Shortall Looking back, one of the more interesting shows offered up by this year’s Camden Fringe was Beings by In Between Butoh, a company based mainly in Italy. The story of the Cenci family, in 1500s Italy, has … Continue reading